Thursday, December 18, 2008

Menunggu Jawapan Interview

Now i'm waiting d interview result for Pengawai Pendidikan Siswazah (Guru MARA). The result will be annouce on dec 22, 2008..4 hari lagi..erm..I'm really hope that i will get thiz job.I apply utk jawatan guru Kemahiran Hidup coz that subject is related to my course during I did my degree -Electrical Engineering- at Universiti Tun Huseein Onn Malaysia(UTHM) at Batu Pahat, Johor..Gambar di atas tu adalah guru-guru MRSM(Felda) di Feldajaya Trolak.Di ambil pada bulan October2008. On that time, I'm work as a Guru Sambilan for Sceince subject for form 1 from Sept 10,2008 till Nov 21,2008, and I teach Class 101 and 102.Frankly speaking, all the teachers here including the principle,En Salleh Osman, HEA,HEP and the staffs r very freindly, baik sangat, always help me if i hav a problem, sometimes they make a joke, they r very hardworking person...we always breakfast 2gether, lunch 2gether and dinner 2gether..Now, I'm really miss that moment..

Berdiri dr kiri:Cikgu Salbiah,Miss Nik Aida,Cikgu Hafizah Said,Cikgu Hafizah Omar, Ust Azli, Cikgu Faizal, Cikgu Suhaizal, Me..hehehe, Cikgu Amy, Cikgu Haslina,Ustazah, Cikgu Zurina.
Duduk dr kiri:Cikgu Rozi, Cikgu Adnan,Ckigu Zul,En. Shahrome, En Salleh, YM Tengku Lokman,Kak Za,Cikgu Ros,Cikgu Kasimawati







No comments: